From EditionJump to navigationJump to search
- Ghost Busters
- Yes, have some.
- Egon, your mucus.
- Better Off Dead
- Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that.
- Truly, a sight to behold. A man, beaten. The once great champ, now a study in moppishness. No longer the victory hungry stallion we’ve raced so many times before, but a pathetic, washed-up, aged ex-champion.
- The Breakfast Club
- Impossible, sir. It's in Johnson's underwear.
- Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
- B O O, H O O
- Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?
- A naked blonde walks in to a bar with a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other. She sets the poodle on the bar and the bartender says "Well I guess you won't be needing a drink?" The blonde replies..... OHHHH SHIT!!!!
- Ferris Beuhler's Day Off
- I do have a test today, that wasn't bullshit. It's on European Socialism. I mean, really, what's the point? I'm not European. I don't plan on being European. So, who gives a crap if they're Socialists? They could be fascist anarchists, it still wouldn't change the fact that I don't own a car.
- Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
- "The 1961 Ferrari 250GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion." "It is his fault he didn't lock the garage."
- It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.